Emirates Association of the Visually Impaired
Emirates Association of the Visually Impaired, was founded in (1983). It was publicized and registered by Ministry of Community Development in (UAE) in (1985).
To be innovators and distinguished in supporting visually disabled individuals and enabling them to actively participate in the different areas of life.
Using the potentials and investing the energy of the visually disabled individuals to build this generous country is our target of achievement, because, we believe that they have all it takes to make them creative people in serving their country and communities.
- To integrate the visually impaired in the society.
- To impart daily living skills to the visually impaired members to make them productive.
- To developing the relations between the association and similar organizations, in order to support and improve level of services which provided to the visually impaired in Emirates.
- To highlight through the media on the visually impaired affairs.
- To making the researches, beside to the scientific and field studies which could serve the visually impaired.
- To giving the public opinion, a clear picture of the visually impaired and their requirements.
To activate the voluntary activity in the society and awareness of its importance.